Currently in the Senate gallery as Texas lawmakers debate in a near charade (we know the bill will pass - republicans are voting as a block). Women carrying tampons, maxi pads, and other feminine hygiene products were denied entry to the gallery though people with conceal carry licenses can gain entry. The Senate gallery is tellingly lined with more than 40 Texas State Troopers and there are more than 50 unfilled seats in the gallery. However, not for lack of the floors-long waiting line for entry to the Senate gallery.
Its difficult to maintain calm considering my state government’s obvious disdain for citizens who are actually politicized, present and DISSIDENT.
- rumpelstiltskinsgold reblogged this from texansforreproductiverights
- rumpelstiltskinsgold likes this
- texansforreproductiverights reblogged this from knotion
- amorestavivo likes this
- texansforreproductiverights likes this
- take-liberties likes this
- mrs-red-fox reblogged this from whence-rensta
- churlhurl likes this
- whence-rensta reblogged this from knotion and added:
- knotion posted this